BraunAbility® Rear-Entry Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
Versatility and value are just two of the benefits that make a rear-entry wheelchair van an appealing choice for many families. From seating flexibility to headache-free parking, a rear-entry wheelchair van makes travel straightforward and easy, whether you’re headed around the corner or across the country. Here’s what you can expect from a rear-entry conversion van:
- The partially lowered floor typically makes a rear-entry conversion less expensive
- Additional seating options are available on some models to allows a caretaker to sit next to the wheelchair user
- Depending on their size, two wheelchairs may be able to fit in some rear-entry vehicles
- No additional parking space is needed next to the vehicle to deploy a ramp
- The wheelchair user will not be able to sit in the front seat position
BraunAbility Chrysler Pacifica Rear-Entry Wheelchair Van With the BraunAbility Pacifica Rear-Entry, you’ll find equal parts style and function—plus all the space and versatility you demand. The 34”-wide lightweight ramp and 56” doorway opening make entry and exit...
BraunAbility Dodge Power Rear-Entry Wheelchair Van Features If you’re looking for the parking flexibility that a rear-entry vehicle offers, plus a strain-free power hatch and ramp, the BraunAbility Dodge Rear-Entry Power could be the wheelchair van for you. Better yet, you can ope...
BraunAbility Toyota Sienna Rear-Entry Power Wheelchair Accessible Van Enjoy the parking flexibility of a rear-entry vehicle with the convenience of a fully automatic and integrated hatch and ramp system. That means strain-free mobility at the touch of a button. BraunAbility Toyota Re...